Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What if a Girl Proposes a Guy?


20 interesting responses :)



1) You are proposing me..... (guy is shocked)
2) Why are you lying; don’t joke with me. Are you serious??? You love me???(guy is confused)
3) You mean to say that you love me and you want to marry me.... Are you crazy??(guy is tensed)
4) I talk to you nicely that doesn’t mean that I love you but yeah sure we can be good friends.
5) Ok its a very good proposal. Initial analysis shows that its a good proposal but we have to find out complete impact list for it.
6) I have to keep your proposal on hold till I receive any rejection comments from Sweety, Pooja, Aarti, ...... goes on.
7) Listen I am not saying no to you but I am also not saying a yes… First let me settle down... I am not able to support myself how will I support you… I mean love cant happen without money sweetheart…
8) Er... Thank you!... Me... ummm...er...(disappears)
9) Hee hee... I am the guy so I should be proposing you... hee hee…
10) Have you lost your mind???
11) Er... I dont have a problem but I don’t think my mom will like you....
12) Do you like sports??? Read harry potter??? Have spicy food???
13) Hey did u actually think about the situation... And I think I have to write a new LRP(Love response pack) for the same... Please reply to my mail within EOD.
14) Did you go and watch some boring romantic movie???
15) You sure??? Can we lock this answer??? (Loves KBC)
16) India again lost the cricket match and you are bothered about love. (A big cricket fan).
17) Our frequencies don’t match.
18) Are you drunk???
19) I am a follower of Hanuman ji… I have never thought about any girl this way…
20) Do you like ravan???

P.S. Some of the responses given by friends.
P.P.S. Add more responses... :-)
P.P.P.S. If you see the ads on the blog then please click on it.

11 comments:

Robin tired of the internet said...

21. Most probably he says YES (U 4got this 1)

Richa Ritwika said...

A simple yes is an obvious response so didnt add it... But if a yes said in style can be added in the list... :-)

egvishal said...

Nice one...I liked the hanumanji one.....best way to avoid it..lol

Srinivas said...

my response was .."what !!! you know what your saying ..I think your tired ..let talk tomorrow ..."


other response I suggest will be " Is it a complement or Proposal!!!"

Anil said...

I would say I appreciate your choice bt I fear about honest killing...

Smile said...

R u serious? if so let me think !!!!!!!!!!

akshay said...

A very mediocre piece of writing. Your style of writing is cliched and lacks flow. Hope to see some novelty and better writeup in the coming days. All the best for your future posts. Enjoy writing.

kunjan said...

some of the responses are like when a ugly looking girl is proposing a boy. A boy will not indulge in any timepass talk if a gorgeous lady he know is proposing.

Richa Ritwika said...

These responses are for fun... People can add more responses both for acceptance and rejection... :-)

Anonymous said...

Akshay, what flow do you expect in a simple list? The topic is very interesting and the post is not supposed to be an essay. Cheers!

Richa Ritwika said...

I hope Akshay will come up with an interesting piece of write-up which everyone will enjoy :-)